Agree, there is nothing that can ruin communication and impression of the interlocutor that has halitosis. So if suddenly this problem has become an obstacle in our relations with others, without delay, throw all forces to their struggle against him.
To avoid this unpleasant phenomenon you should combine few methods. The most common problem of how to get rid of bad breath should be addressed through a comprehensive approach. And you should start with identifying the causes.
Once you find that you have a problem you can do the following:
1. Make sure that after every meal you brush teeth with brush or clean them with a thread. Bring your toothbrush and toothpaste always with you, even on work, in order to be able to brush your teeth after midday meal. Mandatory visit your dentist twice a year. Sometimes bas breath is an indication of a serious problem, contaminated dentures, abscesses, gum disease or tooth sick.
2. Clean your tongue while you clean your teeth. The top of the tongue is place that bacteria love, especially in the back of mouth. If mouth is not cleaned after eating many remnants of food left and began to spread bacteria that cause bad smell. So using a tongue scraper empties it each time.
3. What you eat is also important. The fresh foods naturally clean the teeth. This includes fruits and vegetables like apples, lettuce, carrots, pears and raw cucumber. These foods add antioxidants that promote health, including dental health.
4. Another way to use what Nature provides to use herbs get rid of bad breath. Chewing raw parsley naturally cleans and helps to get rid of the odor. Cardamom is also effective in fighting bad breath; you can use it when preparing food. Drink black and green tea, herbal teas also are suitable, ex. mint.
5. Compliance with the diet low in carbohydrates for loss or weight maintenance can also lead to bad breath. Such diets lead to the production of ketones that are released from the body. They are stinking chemicals that are released from the body through breathing.
6. Chewing gum increases the flow of saliva in the mouth, and helps the bacteria to be washed away. The key is to ensure that the chewing gum is sugar free. Chewing gum with sugar should be avoided, since sugar is fermented and again appear more bacteria that will worsen the problem. Apart try to drastically reduce or completely avoid foods and drinks that contain sugar.
7. Dehydration also causes bad breath. Increase your intake of water. Keep close to your water bottle and try to sip it throughout the day, not just after a meal. It will keep your mouth clean and odorless.
8. If the problem of bad breath comes suddenly, the culprit may be taking a drug that you started. Some drugs given for high blood pressure, allergies and depression can lead to dry mouth, which can lead to bad odor. Talk about it with your doctor or drink extra water and chew sugar free gum.
9. The use of mouthwash also helps to get rid of bad breath. Use those containing less alcohol, because alcohol makes the mouth dry and can worsen the problem.
10. If all else fails, you can perform a complete physical examination. Sometimes, the main reason can be sinus infection, diabetes, reflexive disease or liver problems.
In order to get rid of bad breath along with traditional means and medication, you can use national medicines. The combined approach will help achieve the desired results.
- Lemon water: if you are not allergic to citrus, you need to drink per day at least 5 glasses of clean water with a slice of lemon. Breath will gradually weaken. You can just chew slice of lemon per day.
- Buckwheat: The oven heated to 200°C, put cup buckwheat for 20 minutes. Then cool the rump, and grind in a coffee grinder. Buckwheat powder is taken every morning for 0.5 teaspoon for 10 days. Then take a break for 3 days and then repeat the buckwheat powder reception. So do as long bad breath appear.
- Activated charcoal: take 4 tablets in night of activated charcoal, and in the morning before breakfast – additional 5 pieces. The course – no more than a week. The bad breath should disappear after 3 days.
- Fennel: It is fast acting, necessary to chew a sprig of dill in a couple of minutes and after few hours bad breath will disappear
- Honey and Propolis (bee glue): honey is known to have antibacterial properties. Taking it in food, can be quickly and permanently get rid of the problem of bad breath. It is also possible for this purpose to use propolis (bee glue).
- Roasted seeds: every day to eat fried sunflower seeds.
- Carnation: three times a day to take 1 pc. spices cloves.
- Peroxide: Dissolve 3 teaspoons of 3% hydrogen peroxide in one glass water. Rinse your mouth every morning staff.
- Infusion of alder: fill a thermos 5 tbsp Alder 2 glass of boiling water. Insist closed hours, then strain.
- Rinse in mouth for 2 days this infusion every couple of hours. Then you can increase the time between rinses hour. When you reach just two rinses per day, the treatment may be discontinued.
- The infusion of wormwood: 1 tbsp. grass to fill with warm water in an enamel bowl, cover, wrap up and insist 3 hours. Then drain and rinse three times a day for a week. The method is contraindicated for hypertensive patients and pregnant women.
- Herbal: mix for 1 teaspoon nettle, birch leaves, chamomile flowers, oak bark, herb St. John’s wort. Pour the mix with 2 glass of boiling water and insist 2 hours. Strain and use the rinse at least 5 times a day for a week
- Herbal tea: For fresh breath, drink tea instead of the usual herbal teas of mint leaves, cumin seeds, and thyme. They only need to drink with honey.
- The infusion of strawberries: 1 tbsp. plant leaves pour 2 glass water, boil, and brew. Take every day for 100 ml.
- St. John’s wort tincture: mix 20 drops of tincture of St. John’s wort alcohol in 100 ml of water. Amounted to rinse your mouth.
- A decoction of the leaves of sorrel: 1 tbsp. fresh leaves of the plant to boil a quarter of an hour in 2 glass of water. Insist 2 hours, then strain and drink 50 ml 4 times a day for 15 minutes before eating.