Blood Pressure – Traditional medicine treatment
Traditional medicine offers us a choice of a great variety of recipes. Treatment of folk remedies can reduce high blood pressure is not less effective than it make medical drugs. Some of folk remedies can even arrest emergency hypertensive crisis. For example, to quickly reduce high blood pressure, you need to attach to the soles of his feet cloth that has been soaked or apple vinegar for 10-15 minutes. Reduce high blood pressure are also possible with the help of leeches. Our ancestors used leeches to treat many diseases. Scientists have proved that not only leech sucks blood (this is called “cupping”), but also introduces gerudin blood, reduces blood viscosity. This happens cupping.
Pressure Treatment folk remedies are widely used in every country of the world. For example, China used to reduce the pressure aqueous extract of the roots and bark of the mulberry. In Russian, Professor Ushakov suggested to lower high blood pressure by taking into aqueous or alcoholic extracts of garlic. American doctor Walker offers a treat with the help of juices, of which the most useful fresh. Parsley juice, carrot, beetroot, grapefruit and spinach not only reduce the pressure, but it is stabilized at an optimum level figures. Juices are used either singly or in combination.
These herbs are Cudweed, dandelion, hawthorn, horsetail, fennel, Helichrysum, astragalus, motherwort, valerian (not the whole list), can reduce high blood pressure. Herbs have a complex effect on the body. In making the charges are taken into account the individual characteristics of the human body. For example, if it is needed, emphasis on grass, has a sedative effect, the effect of weight loss, enriching the body with vitamins and trace elements, the vascular wall cleansing and normalization of lipid metabolism.
Diet at elevated pressure
First of all, should be excluded from the diet fatty foods and foods rich in cholesterol; have less sweet and fresh bread, replacing it with crackers or rice. Useful all products that inhibit the development of atherosclerosis: fruit, cheese, dairy products (especially yogurt and whey), egg white, cabbage, peas, boiled beef, etc., As well as foods rich in vitamin C: radishes, green onions, horseradish, black currants, lemons. Such a diet reduces the level of toxins in the body. The consumption of salt should not exceed 3 grams or half teaspoon a day.
Recent studies have revealed a link between the presence in the body of calcium and potassium and blood pressure. People who eat large amounts of food with high content of potassium, have normal pressure, even without controlling salt intake. Calcium and potassium contribute to the removal of excess sodium and monitor the condition of the vascular system. Potassium is found in large quantities in fruits and vegetables, calcium – in the curd.
Folk remedies for the treatment of hypertension
Herbal medicine is of great importance in the complex treatments of high pressure. Above all, this sedative herbs and fees. They can be used in finished form (extracts, tinctures and tablets).
These are mainly drugs valerian, motherwort, hawthorn. Among the plants that have a calming effect, also include chamomile, lemon balm, peppermint, hop cones and many others.
Traditional medicine recommends hypertensive patients eat honey, chokeberry (200 – 300 grams per day), citrus and rose hips in the form of a drink, green tea. All these products reduce high blood pressure and is rich in vitamin C, necessary to the weakened heart muscle.
– A tablespoon of honey dissolved in 1 cup of mineral water, add the juice of half a lemon. Drink on an empty stomach at one time. Duration of treatment – 7-10 days. Means, used for hypertension, sleeplessness, increased excitability.
– 2 cups cranberry pound with 3 tablespoons powdered sugar and eat every day at one time an hour before a meal. This tool is used for milder forms of hypertension.
– Beet juice – 4 cups of honey – 4 cups, grass Cudweed – 100 g, vodka – 500, all components combine, mix thoroughly infuse for 10 days in a tightly sealed container in a cool dark place, drain, squeeze. Take 1-2 tablespoons 3 times a day for half an hour before meals. Means, used for hypertension I-II degree.
– Juice of onions helps to lower blood pressure, so it is advisable to prepare the following means: to squeeze the juice from 3 kg of onions, mix it with 500 g of honey, add 25 g of films walnut and pour 1/2 liter of vodka. Insist 10 days. Take 1 tablespoon 2-3 times a day.
– St. John’s wort (herb) – 100 g, chamomile (flowers) – 100 g, everlasting (flowers) – 100 g, birch (kidney) – 100, the components are mixed, crushed in a coffee grinder and store in a glass jar with a lid. The daily dose in the evening prepare: brew 1 tablespoon of the mixture of 0.5 liters of boiling water and insist 20 minutes. Then filtered through a cloth and wring out the residue. Half of the infusion with 1 teaspoon of honey drink directly, and the rest of the morning warmed to 30-40 ° C and drink 20 minutes before breakfast. Treatment is administered daily until full use of the mixture. Applied with heart attacks and hypertension.
– 10 g of fruits Viburnum boiled water, heated, covered in a water bath for 15 minutes, cool 45 minutes, strain, wring out and bring the volume to 200 ml. Drink 1/3 cup 3-4 times a day. Store the infusion of no more than 2 days.
– For the normalization of blood pressure for a long time is necessary to take an alcohol tincture of calendula (in a ratio of 2: 100 at 40-degree alcohol) 20-40 drops 3 times a day. This eliminates the headaches, improves sleep, increases efficiency and vitality.
– It is useful to drink a mixture of a glass of beet juice, carrot cup, half a cup of cranberry, 250 g of honey and 100 grams of vodka. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day. You can also prepare the following mixture: 2 cups of beet juice, 250 g of honey, juice of one lemon, 1.5 cups of cranberry juice and 1 cup vodka. Should take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day for an hour before a meal.
– 100 g seedless raisins, mince, pour a glass of cold water, boil for 10 minutes over low heat, drain, cool and squeeze. Drink the entire dose during the day.
– The juice of chokeberry take half an hour before eating 1/3 cup 3 times a day. The course of treatment – 2 weeks.
– Black currant juice or a decoction of its berries take 1/4 cup 3-4 times a day.
– Broth viburnum berries to take half a cup 3 times a day.
– A mixture of half a cup of beet juice, the same amount of lemon juice and 1 cup of linden honey to make 1/3 cup 1 hour after eating.
– Eat every morning 1 glass of cranberry and take 5-10 drops of tincture of hawthorn flowers and water.
– Moisten socks vinegar diluted with water in ratio 1: 1, and put them at night, tightly wrapped feet.
– Assemble the components in the following proportions: herb motherwort five lobes – 4 parts, grass Cudweed – 3 parts hawthorn blood-red – 1 part peppermint leaves – 1/2 of the grass shepherd’s purse – 1 part fruit black chokeberry – 1 part fruit dill – 1 part seed flax seed – 1 part strawberry leaf forest – 2 parts. Two or three tablespoons of the mixture (depending on patient weight) to fill a thermos 2.5 cups of boiling water. Infuse for 6-8 hours. The next day take the whole warm infusion in 3 divided doses for 20-40 minutes before eating.