Ecological light bulbs contain mercury. Mercury is an effective neurotoxin that is especially hazardous to children and pregnant females. Mercury is particularly harmful by the brain, nervous system, liver and kidneys.


A number of us are aiming to save energy and cash changed the old requirement bulbs with brand-new environmental lamps that save energy.

Nevertheless, a new generation of energy-efficient light bulbs is so toxic that the Environmental Protection Agency United States released a remarkable method executed in case of breakage of the bulb and release poisonous gas.

A study performed by scientists from Fraunhofer Wilhelm Klaudic Institute has actually shown that these light bulbs, if they break indoors, they emit 20 times more mercury than the maximum permitted.

Energy-efficient light bulbs can cause:

  • Dizziness
  • Headaches
  • Migraine headaches
  • Seizures
  • Tiredness
  • Inability to concentrate
  • Anxiety

Why the need to bring back the ordinary light bulbs?

Eco bulbs consist of mercury. Mercury is an effective neurotoxin that is particularly poisonous to children and pregnant women. It is particularly poisonous by the brain, nervous system, liver and kidneys. It can likewise cause damage to the cardiovascular, immune and reproductive systems. Mercury can cause tremblings, uneasiness, sleeping disorders, memory loss, headaches, cancer and Alzheimer’s.

Organic light bulbs can trigger cancer…

New research study conducted by Peter Brown in Berlin has actually revealed that these bulbs contain harmful carcinogens that can cause cancer:

Phenol is a slightly acidic contaminant through crystals which are gotten from coal tar and is utilized in the chemical industry.

Naphthalene, combustible substance through crystals, which is formed by the distillation of coal tar, which is used as a basic material in the chemical market.

Styrene, unsaturated hydrocarbon liquid which is obtained as a by-product in the production of petroleum.

Eco bulb

s release a large amount of UV radiation

Energy conserving lamps that release UV-B radiation and a percentage of UV-C radiation. It is universally acknowledged that UV radiation hurts the skin (triggers skin cancer) and eyes. Radiation from energy-efficient light bulbs straight impacts the body immune system and damages the skin tissue to such a level that prevents the development of vitamin D.

Lastly, these bulbs are so poisonous that ought to not be thrown in the routine trash. They are contaminated materials.

Exactly what to do when among these breaks:

  • Everyone needs to evacuate the home.
  • Open the house doors and windows.
  • You need to shut down the HVAC, heater, and AC devices.
  • Collect some sticky tape, cardboard, wet paper towel and a glass jar with a lid
  • Do not utilise a broom.
  • This will even more spread out the mercury completely the house.
  • Do not utilise a vacuum.
  • This will likewise even more spread the mercury throughout the house.

Tidy up the damaged glass with sticky tape or paper and place into a glass container.
When total, seal the glass jar and tape up the lid.

After cleaning, avoid of house for numerous hours with windows open.
Contact your regional authorities for appropriate disposal.

In the meantime, it may be complimentary to get rid of broken or burnt-out CFL light bulbs at some municipal government, specific post office branches, or at one of this box store.

Thank you for taking your time for this post and if you found interesting or useful information, share them with your family, friends and colleagues, because maybe they will benefit from this information too.We appreciate your support by sharing this free information, it helps development our website and further free sharing of useful information with you.

Health Living Solution Team


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.