Human beings have 4 blood type classifications, each blood type narrates of a person’s ancestry, what foods are best, as well as what workouts render the best results for mind, body, and soul.
There are four principle types: A which is for Agrarian, B for Bavarian, O for Original hunter, and AB is the most modern-day blood type and has the best body immune system. Still there exists another 400 subcategories for blood types, these all figure out an individual’s health profile, it is also essential to note that these aspects will fine-tune ones directional compass. Therefore the following is mostly an overview to help you start in comprehending your health in relation to your blood type.
Foods that benefit your blood type:
- Blood type A: Vegetarian based diet plan with fish, chicken, and yogurt. Prevent vegetables, spicy foods, dehydration, and coffee.
- Blood type B: Dairy, mutton, fish, vegetables, tea and grains suit this blood type best. Avoid alcohol, preservatives, and excessive sound.
- Blood type O: Meat, fish, veggies, and fasting. Prevent dairy, processed foods, and over-eating.
- Blood type AB: This is considered the modern blood type, for that reason they can absorb anything efficiently. Its is suggest to eat organic, fresh live foods, as eating fried (etc) foods take away from your energy.
Blood type and personality:
- Blood type A: compassionate, organized, effective, leaders
- Blood type B: meditative, versatile, friendly, action oriented
- Blood type O: useful, assertive, mindful, empathetic
- Blood type AB: logical, calm, strong, forward thinking
Blood type and tension:
- Blood type A: Highly vulnerable to high cortisol and takes longer to recover from tension. Drinking water helps to cool down.
- Blood type B: Mainly calm, but reaches the limit and has a severe swing to high levels of cortisol. Breathing helps to return to harmony.
- Blood type O: Prone to an outburst of anger, because of their primitive origins. Visualizing something peaceful helps to restore peace.
- Blood type AB: Deals with stress effectively, can become frustrated at the worst. Activity like strolling assists release built-up tension.
Blood type and fat:
- Blood type A: Will collect fat from meats and sugars.
- Blood type B: Is ill affected by fried foods and breads.
- Blood type O: Gains fat from eating irregularly.
- Blood type AB: Gains fat from lack of exercise.
Blood type and Mate:
- RH Factor is the 2nd essential blood group system, after ABO include 50 specified blood-group antigens, of which D, C, c, E, e are the five most important. A.K.A. RH Factor, RH Positive, RH Unfavorable which refers to the D antigen only.
- RH favorable has the D antigen and RH negative does not have the D antigen.
In pregnancy, the RH element can trigger issues such as:
- Hemolytic Disease- breakdown of red blood cells
- Erythroblastosis Fetalis- producing immature red cell, in the fetus
This occurs when the fetus or the dads’ blood type is incompatible with that of the mothers (i.e. typically the mom being RH-negative and the dad RH-positive).
The mom is to get an injection called RhoGAm or Rho (D) which is a sterilized service (made from human blood plasma) at 28 weeks of gestation and within 72 hours after birth to prevent the development of antibodies from the mom towards the fetus (an allergic reaction could be possible). The injection works like a vaccine, it consists of RH-positive blood, the moms’ body then finds these antibodies and reacts as though the immune system had actually currently done something about it against the “foreign” Rh-positive red blood cells. For that reason sidetracking the moms’ immune system from attacking the fetus.
Blood types and transfusions:
- AB is the universal blood type receiver, however can just contribute to AB.
- A can get blood type from A or O, and can contribute to A or AB.
- B can receive blood type from B or O, and can contribute to B or AB.
- O can only receive from blood type O, and is the universal blood type donor.
- Individuals with type O RH D unfavorable blood type are often called universal donors, and those with type AB RH D positive are called universal receivers.
- AB can just get plasma from AB, and is the universal plasma donor to any blood group.
- A can receive from A and AB, but can only contribute to A and O.
- B can receive from B and AB, but can just donate to B and O.
- O is the universal plasma receiver, but can just contribute plasma to O.
- Type O plasma containing both anti-A and anti-B antibodies can only be provided to O receivers. Conversely, AB plasma can be provided to patients of any ABO blood group, due to not consisting of any anti-A or anti-B antibodies.
Source: Healthy World 365online