During the cold winter days when we move less and eat more our immune system becomes weaker and less resistant to external influences.
If you combine these five well-known “heroes” of your kitchen, the result you get is a natural antibiotic that will protect your immunity.
It is necessary:
– 1 clove of garlic
– 2 tablespoons of honey
– 2 tablespoons of grated fresh ginger
– 1/2 tablespoons of minced chili pepper
– 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon
– 1 dl freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. Squeeze the lemon and then place in it the mashed clove of garlic, ginger, chili pepper and cinnamon.
2. All the ingredients mix well and in the end add honey to get thick consistency.
3. Place mixture in a glass bowl with a lid and close it tightly. Leave it 3 hours at room temperature, then place it in the refrigerator.
Consume every day one tablespoon of the mixture in the morning, on an empty stomach. If you already have a cold, consume three tablespoons per day before meals.